Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm still alive...

I've decided to make a reappearance in the blog world. Quick recap of my life since the summer? Finished summer unpaid internships, fall semester of classes, winter break, started spring unpaid internship (I can't get enough of providing free labor), and started my FINAL semester of classes. Whooo, glad we're caught up. It would be exciting with images and sound, I promise. (I'm still working on actually using my camera more often and uploading pics).

So the motivation for my reemergence? Well, I got to write my first blog posts for my internship (in the public relations department of a hospital), and it made me remember my deserted identity out here in blog world. I also need to mess around on here because I still probably know less than the modern-day middle schooler about the layout on this thing. The posts for work were "The iPad's role in health care" and "Heart-healthy tips for Valentine's Day." I know, I know...I'll have to plan something super exciting for my next post here to top those...

No comments:

Post a Comment