Friday, March 5, 2010

Celebrity Sighting!


I don't get sick often, but today I am yucky. I'm pretty sure that our secretary was getting tired of saying "bless you," and that I got a disgusted look while sniffling in the grocery section of Target. Don't you hate when you're in class or at your desk and can't stop sniffling and you start getting self-conscious, knowing everybody around you is grossed out?

Yes, I'm that person.

And I'm also person that starts freaking out in the presence of celebrities (or in this case, reality TV contestants). Apparently.

Ok, not freaking out, but I was really excited when two former Biggest Loser contestants walked into the restaurant I was at the other night. And I just happened to have my camera in my purse!



For the record, they don't live in Biggest Loser attire; they just came from some publicity event.


No comments:

Post a Comment